Discover our Cannabis/Hemp ID Tests
LeafWorks helps cultivators continue to be leaders in their industry. We provide cultivators test and services to preserve their genetic IP, improve efficiency, and evolve their grow.
LeafWorks Gender ID Test
The LeafWorks Gender ID Test uses DNA to identify cannabis/hemp males and verifies feminized seed stock to maximize harvest potential
Determine gender within 7-10 days of seed germination.
Identify your males from regular seed. Verify your feminized seed. Test your entire lot or subsamples.
For this service, LeafWorks only accepts DNA submitted through our kits.
LeafWorks Supply Chain Certification
The LeafWorks Supply Chain Certification catalogs and tracks plants utilized in cannabis/hemp products, and authenticates that product label claims are correct with an easy-to-recognize seal for the consumer.
The LeafWorks-Certification Seal is a third-party validation symbol that confirms plant identity in cannabis/hemp and herbal products. Consumers can now shop with confidence.
- Submit cultivars to the LeafWorks Cultivar Registration Program and voucher those plants with the Canndor Herbarium
- Track nursery propagation Keep track of your plants at the nursery
- Track your grow in the field Keep track of plants on the farm
- Track your plants during post-harvest processing
- Track product inputs Ensure the plant products you're buying are what the seller claims
- Generate certificates of authenticity for 3rd party Dispensaries, Manufacturers, and Product Makers